CLEAN AND NEAT 2 BEDROOM Single-Wide on its own large private city lot (Not in a trailer park) Private and secluded right in the heart of town Good Size Living Room and Kitchen CARPORT and TWO Driveways LARGE YARD 2 STORAGE SHEDS 2 MINUTES TO HIGHWAY 70
AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE MOVE IN. Call Paul at 636-262-4473 TO SCHEDULE A SHOWING.
Pet Policy-Security Deposit-Rent Policy and other FAQ's at the bottom of this page.
Properties BELOW are ON DEPOSIT HOLD. Off Market and No Longer Available at this time.
LARGE THREE BEDROOM DUPLEX WITH FENCED BACKYARD AND PRIVATE DRIVEWAY MID-TO-LATE DECEMBER MOVE-IN
3 Bedroom Duplex with Yard and Private Driveway $925/mo
3 BEDROOM VERY UPDATED LARGE DUPLEX WITH FENCED YARD. Completely Modern and Updated to New Home Standards!!
THREE BEDROOM DUPLEX WITH LARGE FENCED YARD AND PRIVATE DRIVEWAY. 1318 Carol Drive SAINT CHARLES, MO 63304 Near 94/Harvester/Caulk's Hill Available FOR Mid-to-Late December Move-in.
Near the CORNER OF YALE/DROSTE Walking distance to McNair Park 2690 Droste ST. CHARLES, 63301 -Large, 2 bedroom/1.5 bath -Full private basement -Newer appliances -New wall-to-wall carpeting -Washer/Dryer Hookups -Renovated kitchen with modernized cabinetry -New, energy efficient windows -Private Deck -Reserved Parking Spaces behind unit plus ample guest parking -Minutes from Highway 70 -Walking distance to McNair Park and Lindenwood University -St. Charles Schools
Call/Text 636-262-4473 for Showing. ON DEPOSIT HOLD. No Longer Available at this time.
Private Decks and Reserved Parking Spaces Behind Units.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. SECURITY DEPOSIT: After you are approved, no money is due until you choose your property. Once you have selected the property of your choice you will submit a Deposit to hold it until move-in and lease paperwork day. THE SECURITY DEPOSIT FOR THE TOWN HOMES, DUPLEXES AND APARTMENTS WE RENT IS TYPICALLY EQUAL TO ONE MONTH'S RENT. On move-in day you will then pay your first month's rent amount, any Pet Fees and any other applicable amounts.
2. MONTHLY RENT:Your monthly rent payments are required to be automatically debited from your bank account. You must have a valid bank account to rent from us. Your auto-debit will occur on the same day every month and you must have sufficient available funds in your account to cover your payment each and every month. Your payment history is critical and we do not tolerate or provide latitude for late pay nor is there any grace period. We are very strict about timely payment and make no exceptions to our enforcement of this. We charge late fees and bank charges if the bank draft doesn't clear and require the payment including the late fees to be paid with a cashier's check or money order immediately. 3. PET POLICY: WE DO ALLOW dogs and cats at most properties but with some restrictions. We do not charge any additional rent monthly for pets. There is a one-time $200 pet fee per animal at the beginning of your lease. You still remain responsible for any and all damage and must be 100% confident that your pet is completely house-broken. Upon move-out we will pull the carpet back and inspect the carpet and padding for any evidence of pet urine, etc or other pet caused damage and, if found, will require replacement at the resident's sole expense. This is very costly so we ask that you do not rent from us with an animal if your confidence in Fido's bladder control is anything less than 100%. In addition, no unneutered male cats or vicious breed dogs are permitted; pit bulls, rottweilers, german shepherds, etc. We are big-time doggie lovers but our insurance company will revoke coverage for these restricted breeds. In addition, your rental agreement will not permit animals to be tied up outside for any period of time or off-leash unless within a fenced yard. You are responsible for picking up after your own animal immediately after Fido has done his business. This is a strict policy and fines apply if you don't keep your dog on leash and do the poo-poo pick-up dance immediately each time and every time. Because, let face it, no one wants to step in the doo-doo or the poo-poo including yoo-yoo.
4. RESTRICTIONS: Your rental agreement will not permit above-ground pools, wading pools, trampolines, unlicensed vehicles, vehicle repair, parking in grass or lawn, or unauthorized residents that are not on the lease. We strictly enforce quiet-hours and expect our residents to be good and courteous neighbors. We have other rules as well that make our properties great places to live.
5. MAINTENANCE: We have a quick-response online system with a highly-experienced maintenance staff for issues that involve mechanical, plumbing, furnace, appliances, AC and electrical and are very proud of our commitment to resident satisfaction. You can change your own light bulbs. Other than that we'll take care of it.
6. APPLYING AND CHOOSING A PROPERTY: It's free to apply. We have never charged a fee to apply and never will. Once you apply you will immediately receive an email confirming that your application has been received. It will request that you call us to verify your identity for security purposes and provide us with income and other information. There is no application fee and no money whatsoever is paid until you ultimately choose your townhome, duplex or apartment. We are not an agency, middle-man, real estate office, realtor or sales agent. We are the actual owner of the properties we offer and we help all of our approved families directly. We are a small family business that has helped hundreds of families for almost two decades. We speak plain-English, spend time learning about you and your family and genuinely care. We answer our phones, return phone calls, text, respond promptly and will always strive to help you by answering your questions and assisting you in any way possible. Approval usually occurs within 24-72 hours after you apply and provide us with all requested income information and at that time you will know your exact maximum Monthly Rental Approval Amount. Your approval is valid for 90 days. Your approval qualifies you to rent a property exclusively from our inventory. Drive by the new properties we offer and call or text with any questions. We also post video tours on the website to help you consider our properties. We can answer questions and you can learn about the homes, neighborhoods and prices. We also will conduct private showings when feasible once you have applied.
7. QUESTIONS: If you still have questions please call Paul James at 636-262-4473 for additional information and assistance. Or, you may also text any questions to 636-262-4473.
Get an INSTANT EMAIL when New Properties Are Added
Talk to a Real Person: 636-262-4473 Text a Real Person: 636-262-4473
Apartments for rent, Duplexes, Houses and Town Homes in St. Charles, St. Peters, O'Fallon, Troy, Winfield, Wentzville, Cottleville, Dardenne Prairie, Florissant, Hazelwood, Wright City and Weldon Spring, Missouri. We also offer Homes for Rent. Call /Text 636-262-4473to schedule a viewing of any of our rental property listings. Would you rather rent a home? Visit Homes for Rent